Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rye Holmboe - CUBA


Rye you were the 1st guy i fell in love with... puppy love... I remember how many times i got in trouble with my parents after reading my diary which proclaimed my love for you... hahha... I remember always going to your house and swimming and chilling out with you and you were the guy i considered my best friend at that time... I remember you teasing me about how when you first met me you thought i was a boy coz i had a buzz cut... hahahah... i will always remember this one time when we jumped into the pool and looked at each under water and started to fool around and i remember being so excited and not wanting to go out of the water coz i was there with you alone... I know we drifted apart when i went to the US and im sorry if i was the reason why we are not friends anymore...

No comments: