Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jennifer and David Flemming - USA


I have to admit, i have to thank you for helping me out when i didnt know what to do as a little kid. Since I didnt see my mother as much as most kids i thank you Jennifer for having the girl talk with me and what to do with my developing body... Every time i had a bad day or someone picking on me, you always protected me like a mother would to her daughter and your guidance really helped me alot and it has helped shape me into the person that i am today. By the way i miss your weekly "whats happening" newsletters with your creative drawings :)

David you got me hooked onto Jazz! You are one of the most talented person i have ever met in my life, great cook, great husband and father and you were awesome with the sax and great artist
... I will always how you used to tell me to use cold water from the tap coz if you use hot water, some of the lead comes from the tap or something like that... hahaha...

I will always remember babysitting Truman and Elliot and they were SOOOOO cute!

You both were the most beautiful people in the world and your sons are lucky to have such great parents!

No comments: