Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Hiams - USA



To start off with Paul, you were one of Ibrahim's best friends and I had so much fun hanging out with yall and Adam Espasito! GREAT TIMES! I remember chilling one day at Adams and his dogs chasing me and me running for my life and then getting knocked down by the bloody dogs! I WAS SOOOO SCARED! HAHAHA! I remember your mom making us condensed milk desert... SOOO YUM! Eliot I remember you hating me calling you "KID"... coz you were older than me... hahahaha... I remember having the BIGGEST crush on you during those days... hahahaha... It was great fun when your family came to visit us in Cuba and you guys having to fly through Mexico and asking them not to stamp the Cuban stamp coz of the issues you would have with the US gvt... hahaha... and Noelle, i wonder how you look like now... I remember Unique calling dibs on Noelle when she grew up because "SHE WAS GOING TO BE HOT!"hahaha... how old was she then. like 6..7 HAHAHAHAH! NAUGHTY UNIQUE! hahahah... I also remember Noel sitting on the toilet sit one night and screaming really loud because a toad had jumped onto her bum from the toilet bowl! HAHAHAHAH! Memories! I see yall are in University and have grown up and its great to see that yáll are doing great! Mr. and Mrs. Hiam thanks for taking care of us while in the US! I hope all is well and will always treasure the memories!

No comments: